REEEP (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership), a non-profit development organization, currently has an open call for independent experts. We are particularly interested in people with experience in emerging markets and developing countries. We’re conducting a call for independent experts who could assist with tasks related to REEEP’s 9th programme cycle (kicking off in late August 2012) and beyond. Possible freelance assignments over the coming 12 months include:
Assessing project proposals in the 9th funding cycle
- Conducting project impact assessments and evaluation of completed projects from earlier cycles
- Data collection, analysis and report writing
- Market analysis
In line with our mission and the sorts of projects we fund, we’re seeking experts with qualifications and experience in:
- Specific renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors: e.g. solar energy, energy efficiency standards and labeling etc.
- Core REEEP themes: policy, regulations, business & finance models
- Selected thematic areas: business models for clean energy, decentralised and off-grid generation, food-energy nexus, water energy-nexus and energy data expertise
- priority countries for the 9th cycle including emerging economies, Sub-Saharan Africa and some selected countries in Latin America and Asia (including Bolivia, Colombia, Nicaragua, Peru and Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Nepal and Lao PDR)
To this end, we would appreciate if you could distribute this experts call announcement to your members and/or network for their information and consideration.
The application process is undertaken online via the REEEP website. Applications are being accepted from now through 10th August 2012.
Click here http://www.reeep.org/10580/reeep-experts.htm for more information and to get started with the application process.
For more information on REEEP, please visit www.reeep.org